U bekijkt het onderwerpartikel [Top] 170 Mollie dat door ons is samengesteld uit vele bronnen op internet.
- ✅ One Time Payment
- ✅ Refund
- ✅ Partial Refund
- ❌ Recurring Payments (Subscription)
- ❌ Tokenization
- ❌ Pre-Authorization
- Paysafe Card
- Groupement des cartes bancaires (CB)
To find out if the desired payment provider is available in your country, please follow the link below:
Mollie can be activated within Payrexx by following a few easy steps listed below.
1. Navigate to Payment providers. And search Mollie in the section “Credit- and Debit Cards”.
2. The next step depends on whether you already have a Mollie account or not. a) Accept the offer if you don’t have a Mollie account and proceed to create one on the Mollie website. b) If you have a Mollie account, click “No, not now” and proceed with the next step.
3. Select the preferred payment methods and currencies within your Payrexx account by clicking on “Add/ remove payment methods”. Afterwards, you need to copy and paste the test API key of your Mollie account to your Payrexx account. To do so, proceed to “Settings > Website Profile > Live and Test API keys” within your Mollie account and copy and paste your “Test API Key” to your Payrexx account. You can now test payments with one of the Payrexx tools.
4. Once Mollie confirms that live transactions can be processed, you need to copy and paste the live API key from your Mollie account to your Payrexx account the same way as described above. The Mollie setup page within Payrexx also needs to be switched into “Live” mode.
5. The activation of Mollie is ready. You can start processing payments.
Bekijk hier meer informatie over dit onderwerp: mollie test api key